Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day......

My wonderful kids...I have to say I have had a  Mothers Day's celebration that started last week and is continuing through Sunday or longer...We celebrated Mother's Day a week early this year because we were not sure that my daughter Taneah would be here or not to celebrate. She is leaving for duty over seas.


The cooked me a delicious homemade meal.. The table was spectacular. The kids wrote warm loving poems and recited them to me.  They gave me a set of black shells that stacked inside each other. The shells are what they collected at the beach. Which Annuh spent hours trying to find the right 'family of shells' for me:)!


Over the week I have received homemade cards, yummy chocolates and other candies. Lots of love and kisses. I can't wait to see what my weekend and the following week has in store for me. I feel truly blessed to have such loving kids who go out of their way to show how much they really appreciate me. They took Mother's Day into a 2 week span and have spoiled me rotten. Must say I'm one lucky MOM course I feel this way everyday day.



One Step Closer To Becoming Deliriously Happy.........Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!



No comments:

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews