Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Come on and Join Me For A Morning Workout!

I love waking up early in the morning with the sun rising and the house quite as a mouse running around  leaving it's poop poop behind! Quietly sitting in my chair sipping coffee with blinds open watching the beautiful sunrise. All nice right? Up until I see neighbor after neighbor go by walking, jogging or riding their bike. An instant motivation it is, as they are going by and you can hear their quiet remarks, "Get off your butt and move woman!" " I feel guilty if I don't get don't get out and exercise." Props to the neighbors who encourage me to get up and move.

Exercising in the morning has many benefits according to some experts. It clears my mind and allows me to think about things going on in life and biz. I love it when the kids or my biz partner comes with me.  I simply enjoy it because it gives me the motivation and determination to drive my day into a productive fun day. 

Some of the benefits of exercising in  the morning are: 

1) Speeds up your metabolism, gives you that "jump start" to burning calories all day long. I don't know about you but I need all the help I can get burning calories! 

2) Exercising has been shown to increase your mental acuity, clears the mind for up to 10 hours. Why do   that at night when you want to go to sleep and you don't care if your mind is all fuzzy! Don't loose optimal brainpower while you are sleeping, exercise in the morning so you can harness your productive day! 

3) When you excise the same time everyday it has positive affects in regulating your endocrine and  circadian rhythms. This helps your body get ready for the day several hours before you start! Hormones prepare your body for exercise, your metabolism increases while you are sleeping. Which will cause you to be more energized and ready to start the day! 

4) Morning workouts help you stay committed to your workout regime. No chance of having excuse that your day was long or kids have homework, or a black cat crossed your path. I like exercising first thing in the morning and I use to be a night time only exercise person. It has been stated that people are more successful with they're exercising routine if they knock it out first thing in the morning. 

5) People who do their exercise routine seemed to have regulated their appetite, eat less and choose healthier foods and portions. 

These are just a few reasons of why one should exercise in the morning. I was sold on increasing my metabolism and mental acuity. hahahaaha I need all the help I can get.  Whenever you choose to exercise just do it. Do it for yourself, toss out the excuse and the procrastination. Get moving your body and clear your mind. The benefits and rewards will last you a lifetime. 

Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit (65cm)
 

No comments:

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews